Come Enjoy a Pop-Up Farmers Market - Saturday, May 6
Clinton Vineyards is a place to celebrate and on May 6th we’re proud to share with our guests some of the bounty of the Hudson Valley at a Pop-up Farmer’s Market!
In addition to tastings of our delicious Clinton Vineyards wines, champagnes and dessert wines, you can enjoy and take home the products of our neighbors:
- Crown Maple deluxe Hudson Valley maple syrup, produced in Dover Plains, NY
- Pistachio & Chive chèvre spread and one-of-a-kind "Velvabert" bloomy rind Camembert-style from the Hoofprint Cheese Company in Millbrook, NY
- Jacuterie Salami, Dried Sausage, Saucisson Sec, and Salchichon made using pork from heritage breed pigs in Ancramdale, NY
- Eleanor’s Best Jams, Jellies and Preserves from our farms near Garrison, NY
- Rock Steady Farm and Flowers, sustainable farming offering delicious vegetables and flowers in Millerton, NY
- Corgi Kitchens wonderful breads, Wingdale, NY
- Oysters from Canoe Hill in Millbrook
To add to it all, we’ll be serenaded by the Jazz Quartet from Bard College led by Miles Barnet on Saxaphone.
We’ll be here from 1pm to 5pm and we can’t wait to see you!